This document explains Getir Mobile App’s confidentiality policies concerning the personal data of users.
1. Requested Data
We collect the following information for you to use the application;
- Client identification information: Name, surname, GSM number, e-mail address, address and password.
- Version of the operating system of your mobile device.
- Location data obtained through your mobile device. (The application collects your location information while it is open and on the screen or while it is open and not on the screen, depending on your preferred device settings.).
- Information about your order: Order details, items included in the order, date, paid amount and the payment method.
- Device information: Information such as the hardware model, operating system and its versions, unique device and advertising identifiers, IP address, mobile network information and language preferences.
- Information about your interaction with the application. For example; application features or displayed screens and links used to interact with the application, access time, system failures and other system operations.
- Rating and comments given to the courier and restaurant at the end of the order.
- Comments given at the "Suggestions and Complaints" section of the application and information you shared during your calls with the customer service.
1.1 Intended Use
- Confirming your identity (by sending a confirmation code to your mobile phone)
- Providing customer care support and troubleshooting.
- Informing you about the service updates and errors.
- Saving your previous addresses to the application for ease of delivery.
- Identifying your device so that you can benefit from one-off or multiple-participation campaigns offered by Getir.
- Informing you about campaigns.
- Ensuring that the couriers can call you in case of a need to confirm your order request and address. (Your mobile number is not shared with couriers.)
- Conducting research and gathering statistics regarding customer habits.
1.2 Data Sharing
Getir does not share any personal data, traffic data or any content of communication without your explicit consent, unless required to do so under the relevant law or requested by competent authorities.
Getir may disclose personal data to fulfill legal requirements asked by competent authorities in order to act in compliance with its legal rights or to defend itself against legal claims, to preserve Getir’s interests, fight against fraud, enforce its principles or to ensure protection of rights, property or security of any person.
2. Information Storing
Your data is stored in our secure servers. You can access the application with the password that you determined. Your password is irreversibly encrypted in the systems. You are responsible for safely storing and not sharing your password. As data is transferred over the publicly accessible internet connection, 100% security of the data cannot be guaranteed. We use a secure connection in order to protect your data, but you are responsible for the cyber-attacks against your Internet connection during data transfer. Any security precaution will be taken by our side to protect your data upon reaching out to our servers.
3. Access to Information and Updates
If you request, we can share a copy of your personal data stored in our system once the necessary security protocols have been cleared. You can update some of your information through the application, or you can call our customer services and request to update your personal data.
4. Cookies and Information Stored on Your Device
In order for you to use our application in a quick and efficient manner, we store cookies on your device. You can disable your device from storing cookies through your device’s settings. But by doing so, you may not be able to use all of the features of the application.